Friday, October 23, 2009

Welcome to Powdered Sugar

After trying to keep track of many different recipes a million different ways I decided to start this blog to keep them all here. I'm no chef, but am really starting to enjoy experimenting in the kitchen. With two kids, and one on the way, I am a big fan of the crock pot. I wouldn't call myself a "baker," but I do think I'm willing to try anything twice.

After four years of being a stay-at-home Mom, I am finally starting to embrace my role as a homemaker. It took some time to get use to, but now I can truly say I am starting to feel satisfaction from having a cared for home and a well fed family.

The name "Powdered Sugar" came to me after my husband tried to make pizza dough and accidentally used powdered sugar instead of flour. We may not be perfect cooks... but we try!
Welcome and feel free to share your favorite recipes and cooking tips!

No comments:

Post a Comment