1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
2 tsps vanilla extract
1 cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
1 1/2 tsps baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
½ cup milk
6 oz instant chocolate pudding mix
1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease 2 – 9x5 inch loaf pans or a bunt pan.
2. Place starter in a bowl, stir in the oil, milk, sugar, egg, vanilla and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, and instant pudding. Add the flour mixture to the starter mixture and fold together. Add the chocolate chips and mix well. Pour into pan(s).
4. Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool for about 10 minutes and remove from pan, move to a wire rack to cool completely.
Too much chocolate for ya? (Is there such a thing?) Just substitute the chocolate pudding for vanilla and have a Chocolate Chip Friendship Bread.