1 cup Amish Friendship Bread Starter
2 tsps vanilla extract
½ cup vegetable oil
1 cup sugar
2 tsps baking powder
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups flour
2 tsp ground cinnamon
3 oz instant vanilla pudding mix
1 cup chopped pecans
1 cup peeled, cored and chopped apple
1 cup raisins
1. Preheat oven to 325. Grease 2 – 9x5 inch loaf pans or a bunt pan.
2. Place starter in a bowl, stir in the oil, sugar, egg and vanilla and mix well.
3. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, instant pudding, and cinnamon. Add the flour mixture to the starter mixture and fold together. Add the pecans, raisins and apples and mix well. Pour into pan(s).
4. Bake for 1 hour, or until toothpick comes out clean.
5. Cool for about 10 minutes, and then move to a wire rack to cool completely.