4 tortilla wraps
1 can of refried beans or kidney beans
1 16 oz. jar of salsa
1 cup of shredded cheese (I like the taco blend!)
1 lb. of ground meat (Hamburg, turkey, or chicken work well)
1 packet of taco seasoning (or you can just make your own - Google it)
1. Heat your oven to 400 degrees while you are browning and seasoning your meat.
2. In a 2 qt. casserole dish layer your tortillas, beans, salsa, meat, and cheese
3. Top your casserole with a little extra cheese
4. Place in the oven for 20 minutes - or until the cheese is melted
5. Garnish each individual serving with shredded lettuce and a dollop of sour cream.
It's really a quick and easy recipe. You can buy a kit from Old El Paso that contains the tortillas, taco seasoning and some cheese sauce, but the amount of sodium you'll be consuming when you're done is nuts!
When I make this I use FF sour cream, FF refried beans, whole wheat tortillas and reduced fat cheese. I either make my own seasoning or buy a packet of the reduced sodium taco seasoning.