My cousin makes these all the time and I love them!!!
2 rolls of chocolate chip cookie dough
2 packages of cream cheese, room temp
1/2 cup sugar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. In a bowl mix together the two packages of cream cheese with the egg and sugar. Mix well.
3. Cover cookie sheet in aluminum foil. Slice one cookie dough roll and place all over the pan, spread it together with the heel of your hand. Don't worry if you don't cover the entire pan, it will spread when baking.
4. Layer the cream cheese spread over the layer of cookie dough.
5. Using the second package of cookie dough, break little chunks of dough off and place it on top of the cream cheese spread.
6. Bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown.