Thursday, December 16, 2010

Magic Cookie Bars

You can get a variation of this recipe every where.  This is the one that works for me!


Yes, I taste tested a piece. Now let's see if I can resist anymore before dinner!


Ingredients:

1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs

1/2 cup butter, melted

1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk

1 pkg (8 squares) semi-sweet bakers chocolate, coarsely chopped

1/3 cup butterscotch chips

1 1/3 cups flaked coconut

1 cup chopped pecans

Directions:

1. Heat over to 350 degrees.  Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray.

2. Mix butter and graham crackers. Press into bottom of pan.

3. Pour condensed milk over crust. Top with remaining ingredients. Lightly press down.

4. Bake 30 minutes or until lightly browned.  Run a knife around the edges of the pan to loosen from the sides of the pan.  Cool completely before cutting into bars.

1 comment:

  1. I need to print this out and make it asap - I'm depressed and just the memory of eating these at your party makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete