1 package (8 oz) cream cheese
2 cups Bisquick mix
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
1/2 cup strawberry syrup for pancakes
1. Slice cream cheese lengthwise into four pieces. Place on ungreased cookie sheet cover and freeze overnight.
2. Brush pan with vegetable oil or spray with cooking spray; heat over medium heat.
3. Cut cream cheese into bite-size pieces; set aside. In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, milk and eggs with whisk or fork until blended. Stir in cream cheese.
4. For each pancake, pour slightly less than 1/3 cup batter onto hot pan. Co until edges are dry. Turn; cool other side until golden brown.
5. In small bowl, mix strawberries and syrup; top pancakes with strawberry mixture.
per serving: Serves 5 (three pancakes and 3 Tbsp topping each)
Carbohydrate: 75g (Fiber 2g, Sugars 39g)