1 lb 93% lean ground turkey
1 cup salsa
1 Tbsp reduced sodium taco seasoning
1 tube reduced fat crescent rolls
1 cup reduced fat Mexican blend cheese
1 cup shredded lettuce
½ cup chopped tomatoes
fat free sour cream (optional)
1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Use the crescent rolls to create a crust in a pie plate.
3. Brown turkey in a skillet. Add salsa and taco seasoning. Let simmer a couple of minutes.
4. Pour turkey mixture into pie plate. Top with cheese.
5. Bake 20-25 minutes until crust is brown and cheese is melted.
6. Top with lettuce, tomatoes and an optional* dollop of sour cream.
Nutritional Info per serving: *(does not include sour cream)
Total Fat 15.5 g
Saturated Fat 5.7 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.4 g
Monosaturated Fat 1.4 g
Transfat 0 g
Cholesterol 66.7 mg
Sodium 755.4 mg
Total Carbohydrate 21.3 g
Dietary Fiber 1 g
Protein 22.8 g
WW Points: 6 per serving, not including sour cream